Train the Trainer Facilitators course Durban, Cape Town and Gauteng
This train the trainer training course will provide recognition for those who facilitate and train or intend to facilitate and train learning using a variety of given methodologies.
People credited with this train the trainer or facilitators course are able to:
- Plan and prepare for facilitation;
- Facilitate learning; and
- Evaluate learning and facilitation.
The following knowledge is embedded within this train the trainer training course also known as the facilitator course, and will be assessed directly or implicitly through assessment of the specific outcomes in terms of the assessment criteria:
- The sector and workplace skills plans.
- At least three methodologies for facilitating learning.
- Strategies, techniques and activities for using the kinds of support materials and/or equipment appropriate to facilitation methodologies.
- Methods for evaluating learning and facilitation.
- Psychology of group dynamics.
- Outcomes-based approach to learning.
- Forms of practice that promote the values described in the Bill of Rights and the principles underpinning the National Qualifications Framework and Employment Equity Act.
For more details on pricing, dates and availability, visit our booking website on www.coursesdirect.co.za. Currently we offer the Train the Trainer course in Durban – KwaZulu Natal, Cape Town – Western Cape, Midrand Johannesburg – Gauteng.