TRAINYOUCAN is an accredited training provider through the South African Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) with level 4 BEE Status and provides both accredited and customised learning programmes to organisations looking to maximise their investment in developing their staff.
ETDP SETA Accreditation Number: ETDP10687
We have over 14 years experience in “Train the Trainer” also knows as Facilitation Skills, Assessor, Moderator and SDF (Skills Development Facilitator) Training, including Training Provider Accreditation. We see ourselves as the number 1 Training Company when it comes to continuous support. Not only do we offer monthly public courses on Trainer, Assessor, Moderator and SDF in Durban, but also offer a range of accredited and short courses such as Project Management, Finance, Employment Equity, SHE Rep, Leadership, Supervisor skills, General Management, Receptionist, Event Management and Disciplinary Hearing training.
Our members’ forum consist of over 5600 discussions and templates when it comes to Trainer the Trainer, Assessor, Moderator and SDF Training including model answers for every activity on all Unit Standards offered. That’s right! We have free resources and discussions on every single programme offered.
In order to ensure that the overall quality of learning and assessment in South Africa is maintained at a consistently high level, the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) requires that all corporate learning departments be accredited by the relevant ETQA. As part of our barest minimum standard and as can be attested by our previous and existing clients, we are fully compliant with all the requirements of the law; we do not commit fraud and we offer excellent value and service.
- Training Provider Accreditation through our network partners.
- Train the Trainer training, Assessor training and Moderator training (Unlimited Support)
- Skills Development Facilitator Training. (SDF)
- Range of accredited skills programmes in the ETDP and PSETA.
- Online support FORUM with model answers for all workbook activities.
- Online Helpdesk manned 7 days a week, Skype, telephone and email support.
- Purchase Accredited Training Courses.
- Range of hard and soft skills short courses (Not Accredited).
- Both public and one site packages to suite our corporate clients.
- Range of online courses (eLearning).
- Employment Equity Support and Training
- Employment and Job resources for freelancers.
- SETA Registration.
- No additional consultation or re-submission fees for members.
- Weekly FREE workshops in Durban on Fridays for all your needs!
- Discretionary Grants and Special projects with various SETA’s
- ON-SITE-DISCOUNT: Reduced pricing on “On-Site-Venue Training” where the client arranges the venue and catering.
- PAYMENT PLANS: We also offer payment plans for individuals over three months. R1500 mandatory deposit for the first booking, payable before or on the day of class and balance payable over three months period.
- FORUM CONTRIBUTION DISCOUNT: 5% TO 20%: Learners will be rewarded between 5% and 20% discount on both classroom and e-learning for contributions on our FORUM on your next booking.
- GROUP BOOKINGS DISCOUNT: We require a minimum of 4 learners for group bookings including off-site bookings.
- ACCEPT ALL SETA VOUCHERS: We accept all SETA Vouchers – please contact our helpdesk for more details.
- FREELANCERS: We connect qualified Trainers and Assessors with the clients at no additional cost. Click here or here for more details.
Accreditation Services Offered:
- We’re a provider of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses through different SETAs with the scope to deliver and assess these programmes.
- We provide an online database with skilled and qualified Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and Skills Development Facilitators (SDF) in all regions as our ongoing support to our members.
- We provide registration and support with registration applications amid the various SETAs.
- We are able to assist companies in becoming SETA-accredited by developing their unique ETD Quality Management Systems through a consultative process with both SETAs and internal subject matter experts, in addition to experts sourced through our parent network.
- We provide and offer assistance with a wide range of off-the-shelf courses material, customization and development of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses against Unit Standards or Qualifications to suit the needs of the customer.