TRAINYOUCAN is an accredited training provider through the ETDP SETA with level 4 BEE Status and provides both accredited courses and customised learning training programmes to organisations looking to maximise their investment in developing their staff in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg. We leaders in courses such as Train the Trainer, Assessors, Moderator and SDF training courses.
TRAINYOUCAN ACCREDITATION TRAINING NETWORK
ETDP SETA Accreditation Number: ETDP10687
We have over 15 years experience in SETA accredited courses like accredited Train the Trainer course also knows as accredited Facilitator training, accredited Assessor training, accredited Moderator training and SDF training or also known as Skills Development Facilitator, including providing support to become an accredited Training Provider and selling accredited training courses through different network agents. We see ourselves as the number one accredited training company when it comes to continuous support. We offer on a continues basis accredited Train the Trainer course, accredited Assessor course, accredited Moderator course and accredited SDF course in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg but also offer a range of accredited and short courses such as Project Management, Finance, Employment Equity, SHE Rep, Leadership, Supervisor skills, General Management, Receptionist, Event Management and Disciplinary Hearing training in South Africa.
Our members forum consist of over 5600 discussions and templates when it comes to Trainer the Trainer training course also know as Facilitator training courses, Assessor training courses, Moderator training courses and SDF training courses including model answers for every activity on all Unit Standards offered. That’s right! We have free resources and discussions on every single programme offered.
In order to ensure that the overall quality of learning and assessment in South Africa is maintained at a consistently high level, the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) requires that all corporate learning departments be accredited by the relevant ETQA. As part of our barest minimum standard and as can be attested by our previous and existing clients, we are fully compliant with all the requirements of the law; we do not commit fraud and we offer excellent value and service.
- Training provider accreditation through our network partners JTanda.
- SETA accredited Train the Trainer training course.
- SETA accredited Assessor training course.
- SETA accredited Moderator training course.
- SETA accredited Skills Development Facilitator training course. (SDF)
- Range of SETA accredited skills programmes in the ETDP and PSETA.
- Online support FORUM with model answers for all workbook activities.
- Online Helpdesk manned 7 days a week, Skype, telephone and email support.
- Range of hard and soft skills short courses (Not Accredited).
- Both public and one site packages to suite our corporate clients.
- Employment Equity support and training
- Employment and Job resources for Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and SDF‘s.
- FREE SETA Registration – learners who completed courses with us – members only.
- No additional consultation or re-submission fees for members.
- Discretionary Grants and Special projects with various SETA’s
- ON-SITE-DISCOUNT: Reduced pricing on “On-Site-Venue Training” where the client arranges the venue and catering.
- PAYMENT PLANS: We also offer payment plans for individuals over three months. From R1500 mandatory deposit for the first booking on most courses, payable before or on the day of class and balance payable over three months period.
- FORUM CONTRIBUTION DISCOUNT: 5% TO 20%: Learners will be rewarded between 5% and 20% discount on both classroom and e-learning for contributions on our FORUM on your next booking.
- GROUP BOOKINGS DISCOUNT: We require a minimum of 6 learners for group bookings including off-site bookings.
- ACCEPT ALL SETA VOUCHERS: We accept all SETA Vouchers – please contact our helpdesk for more details.
- FREELANCERS: We connect qualified and accredited Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and SDF‘s with the clients at no additional cost.
Accreditation Services Offered:
- We’re a provider of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses through different SETAs with the scope to deliver and assess these programmes.
- We provide an online database with skilled and qualified Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and Skills Development Facilitators (SDF) in all regions as our ongoing support to our members.
- We provide registration and support with registration applications amid the various SETAs.
- We are able to assist companies in becoming SETA-accredited by developing their unique ETD Quality Management Systems through a consultative process with both SETAs and internal subject matter experts, in addition to experts sourced through our parent network.
- We provide and offer assistance with a wide range of off-the-shelf courses material, customization and development of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses against Unit Standards or Qualifications to suit the needs of the customer.